- Provisional bookings – Provisional bookings will be taken without obligation and held for 14 days. If the deposit is not received after this period has elapsed the booking will be released.
- Payment – A £1000 deposit is required to secure the booking. A final costing will be prepared and due for payment 4 weeks prior to the wedding.
- Cancellation Policy – Any cancellation must be given in writing to the Hotel.
All deposits and payments once made are completely non-refundable and non-transferable.
After the final payment has been made no refunds can be given for guests who cancel with you, nor can payments be used towards any other aspect of your wedding.
In the event of cancellation of a date where it is compulsory for bedrooms to be booked as part of the package, the following charges will apply: Prior to six months before the wedding half of the cost of the bedrooms, after six months prior to the wedding the full balance of the cost of the bedrooms.
Over 12 months, loss of deposit
6 – 12 months, 50% of estimated value
3 – 6 months, 75% of estimated value
Under 3 months, 100% of estimated value
- Final numbers attending the Wedding must be confirmed no later than 4 weeks prior to the wedding, after this date no refund will be given if guest numbers reduce.
- Whilst you and your guests are at the Hotel we ask that you make every effort to safeguard the fixtures and fittings. Premises should be left in reasonable condition. Should additional cleaning be necessary or damage/loss occurs the hirer shall pay to The Venue the amount requested to make good or remedy any such loss or damage. Offensive or illegal behaviour may result in individuals or the entire party being asked to leave the premises, in which case no refund will be made. The Hotel cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to your guests’ property.
- Only food and drink purchased from or provided by the Hotel may be consumed on the Hotel premises, unless pre agreed in writing with the venue. This includes alcoholic favours.
- The Hotel recommends that you take out Event Insurance.
- The hotel reserves the right to postpone, amend or cancel any Wedding Booking in the unfortunate circumstances of: The Hotel or any part thereof becoming unsuitable or unavailable to hold the Wedding Booking due to a Force Majeure.
- Exclusive use of the wedding venue, timings are from midday until midnight on the day of the wedding.
- Food and beverage – menus, wine lists and bar drinks items may be subject to long term changes, those provided initially may only be used as a guide.
- Minimum numbers are 60 adults unless otherwise agreed with the venue. If numbers fall below this amount, the full package price will still be charged for a minimum of this number.
- Entertainment – All bands and DJs are required to hold public liability insurance; a copy must be given to the hotel 1 month prior to your event together with a copy of PAT certificate.
- All elements of the package must be taken or the equivalent of, unless pre agreed with the venue in writing before hand, to include: An arrival drink, a toast drink, half a bottle of wine, a 3 course meal and evening buffet per person.
- The venue does not accept any liability for loss or damage to guest’s property before, throughout or following the function.
- It is your responsibility to book the Registrar for your wedding. If you have not booked the Registrar before making your booking application with us, we advise you to do so as soon as possible after you have received our confirmation of booking.
- For the wedding breakfast you will be required to choose one option from each course for all guests. Dietary requirements will be catered for separately.
- Terms and conditions come into effect once the deposit has been received